Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

Gel Plate Playtime.

It's the beginning of the month and time for the new 
It's always Anything Goes but there is always
  An Optional Twist.
This one will get you excited as it is an
Open Technique where you get to choose - 
just tells us what it is.

I had so many ideas running through my head but
decided to challenge myself by using my
recently purchased Gel Plate.
As you can see I NEED a whole lot of practice
but I did have a lot of fun so 
My Technique is Using a Gel Plate.


I tried two different techniques - Acrylic Paint on the left and
Distress Inks on the right. 
The flower on the left was stenciled with 
Texture Paste and Magical's
 and my thistles enhanced also with Magical's.
Sentiments are a Tim Holtz Sticker and CUTplorations Die Cut.

Pop over and see what the rest of the Designer's created
and join in by adding yours to the Gallery.
Thanks for dropping by.

6 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW! What a beautiful work of art Ina! Both are fabulous but I think the first one is my favorite!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous makes Ina! Inspired to get out my gelli plates too now! Of course I love the thistle card!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow! It sure looks like you had such a blast with your gel printing plate! I really am inspired to pull mine out soon! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration my friend!

Mac Mable said...

Both cards look wonderfully artsy and so colourful. Great use of the gel plate Ina and both cards are fabulous x. Had me with the thistle too x.

Carol L said...

What a pretty pair of artsy creations! Each is unique and beautiful with the techniques you used!

aussie aNNie said...

Arty and As always fantastic, great job with the gelli plate deco's..xx