Pages

Saturday 27 June 2020

Time to 'Relax'

Welcome to Saturday's Post for Just Us Girls 
Our Host this week is Angie choosing
a delightful Tropical Scene.



A pretty cas card here focusing on those palm trees
and the beautiful sun setting in the background.
My sunset was blended with VersaFine Clair inks in
Cheerful and Summertime.
Palm trees from Inkadankado with Fallen Leaves.
Stenciled the ground and added some shimmer there
and to the trees.
Sentiment from Altenew.
Die cut, framed in white and on to
white card base.
Pop over and see what our Guest Mugdha
and the Team created.
Hope to see your creation in our Gallery.
Thanks for dropping in

13 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous with those wonderful colors.

cm said...

Gorgeous, Ina! Love the bright, beautiful sun, setting over the palm trees!
hugs~carol

Mac Mable said...

Great take on the photo and a relaxing and calm card and I love it x.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this looks so warm and inviting! I just love your gorgeous scene here and take on the challenge Ina!!

Kathy Krug said...

I have not been doing much commenting lately because my hubby took a fall and is immobile and dependent on me, but this scene is so inviting that I want to sit under that palm with a glass of lemonade and a good book. Love the sun and silhouette together.

Carol L said...

Such a beautiful card and a great take on the challenge photo! I wish I was in just such a place right now!

Loll said...

Gorgeous tropical scene Ina! LOVE the warm colours! xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful inspired scene!

Nancy said...

Love that you went with a white card base and still captured a beautiful scene! Hope you are hanging in there Ina. I have been thinking about you a lot. HUGS!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I am loving that gorgeous sunset! Beautiful the way you added that palm tree, too. This is stunning!

Bobby said...

Love that big ball of fire behind the best palm tree stamps I've seen, Ina.

Carol L said...

What a beautiful take on the challenge! Love that big sun setting in the background with the stitched panel! So pretty and relaxing!

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant sunset and amazing result.xx