Pages

Wednesday 16 December 2020

A Reminder for STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge

Posting today with our Reminder Post for the
Stencil Challenge at STAMPlorations
This time I DID make a Christmas Card and
it's quite CAS with a bit of Sparkle.



I started my background with some
VersaFine stamping with 
around a few of the edges then adding
with Distress Grit Paste for texture.
While wet I sprinkled it with 
Cool Diamond Glitter. Adding
white splatters for snowflakes
and a glittery red star.
Sentiment is from 
heat embossed onto heavy vellum.
This was then popped on to the
card base after inking again with VersaFine

The glitter was a bit hard to photograph.

Here are the products used.


Hope you get time to join us before the end of the month.
Love to see you in our Gallery!
I will have plenty of time to browse as I will be
resting after my knee surgery. 
It will be a quiet Christmas for me for sure!
This may be my last for the year so will 
Wish you all a Merry Christmas and a big 
Thank You for the lovely comments
through out the year. I apologize for my
lack of commenting but I have enjoyed
checking out lots of blogs when I have been able to.

Till next time - Cherrio from



7 comments:

maria f. said...

LOVE this, Ina!

Judy Woodland said...

Well isn't this just so stinkin' cute. At first I thought it was a Santa hat, but I see now that your stenciled image is a tree. What fabulous stencils!!! You could use it as a Santa hat as well, I think. Love your design, that patterned paper is perfect. Super fun card, I LOVE it. Merry Christmas, my friend. Hope your holidays are wonderful.

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is a gorgeous, glittery make, Ina! Love the addition of the vellum for the sentiment. Merry Christmas!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So beautiful with that tree design, the white speckles and wonderful colors.

Mac Mable said...

Great texture and shine on the stencilled tree Ina and love the grungy stamping and those splats x. Glad you are resting and taking it easy....continue to recover and I am thinking of you and sending hugs x.

Loll said...

Beautiful card Ina. I LOVE the colours you've used for this amazing card! xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Fabulous card using the tree stencil Ina, great colours and sparkle too...hugs Robyn