Pages

Friday 4 December 2020

'tis the Season

 It's time for the New Challenge over at
and since it is sooooooo close to Christmas
I thought I would make something easy -  a Tag. 


I started by stenciling my tag with Tim's Holiday Knit
with transparent matte texture paste then
spraying and wiping with his Broken China Oxide Spray
Added my die cut trees, hills and deer after they were
glammed up with Chunky White Enamel and Elizabeth Craft
Cool Diamonds.
Inked binding with the same spray and also
a touch of Nuvo Blue Blitz Powder heating it till it melted
and added some wire to the back.
Sentiment is from Tim's Great Outdoors Stamp Set.
Finished the front with a tiny star.
I like the look of two tags so went ahead and
stenciled the back one with the same stencil
and texture paste.
Think it just finished my tag off nicely.

Here's a few photos I took along the way.




Pop over and see what my Talented Team Mates created
and come join us this month. 
We are having January off which works out perfectly for me
as I recover from knee surgery
which by the way is when this goes live.
Thanks for leaving your lovely comments
throughout the year. I really love reading your thoughts
and are so encouraging.
Merry Christmas!
See you in the New Year.






10 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

I can't express how much I love this. The colors, the dimension, the use of dies, just the whole ball of wax. It's gorgeous, and I have pinned!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your tag is beautiful. Wonderful colors.

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what a beautiful tag! It looks so elegant and I love the way you covered the deer and trees with the chunky white embossing enamel, it adds such amazing texture and interest - perfect 😀. Wishing you a wonderful December and a lovely Christmastime! Hugs, Jo x

Andree said...

A fabulous looking tag Ina. Lovely cool blues and ice whites, a perfect wintry match xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Ooo just look at all that wonderful texture very striking with it's white against the stencil background. Beautiful piece. Hugs Tracey xx

Helen said...

Wow!! This creation is just stunning Ina! Love the colours, textures and design! Truly magical! Well done! Take care! :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

Loving all the gorgeous texture on this one, Ina. What a beautiful scene you have made!

Lys said...

I love the winter blue and the textures you gave to your tags. Beautiful!

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous texture and I love the stencilled background. All wonderfully mixed media and a unique and stunning tag Ina x.

Judy McKay said...

Stunning tag Ina. Beautifully done. Have a very special Christmas and I look forward to creating with you in 2021. Judy