Pages

Monday 15 February 2021

Where there's Tea!

 This week over at The Little Red Wagon
they are looking for Hot Drinks
so why not go with hot colours too!
That's what I chose to do here.


I found this colourful background in my bits box 
which was made with the shaving cream technique and
for something different I use a variety of Liquid Pearls
that have been lying idle in a drawer and reinkers.
You would know just how shimmery the pearls are.
The colourful tea cups are from the Poppy Tea Cup Stack
cut with scrap pieces of card stock. 
My tag is from CUTplorations Tags 1.
When I popped it I was going to add a sentiment
from STAMPlorations Always Tea Time
to the left side of it hence it is a little too far to the right.
Decided to put one at the bottom instead.
It is small and reads Where There's Tea There is Hope.
To fill the gap I cut a scallop border from MFT.
Added a few hearts from the die cut cups and a
tiny piece of ribbon to the tag to finish.
I always enjoy getting that die out and having fun
decorating the cups in various ways. 
Even added a touch of shimmer to the yellow parts.

Hope you like my hot tea cup stack.
Thanks for dropping in.


2 comments:

Imke said...

Great take with the shaving technique and also with our Challenge theme "HOT Drinks" @ Little Red Wagon. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

Mac Mable said...

The shaving cream bakcogurnds looks fabulous and I love the hot colours for your hot drinks Ina x.