Pages

Saturday 13 February 2021

Sending Hugs for JUGS

 Welcome to today's post for Just Us Girls
and it's our Trend Week.
Hosting is Maria and chose one that is
'All Over Blogland'
You guessed it - we are to make a 
Slimline Card.


I refrained from adding Lindy's Magical's
for my card but instead concentrated on some
 Designer Papers. My card is a smaller version
of a slimline card and I really like it.
I distressed the edges of both papers and tore
just one side. I backed my floral display
with a torn inked piece for another dimension.
Lucky I have Press & Seal
to temporarily adhere my floral display
so I could glue it in place.
I did have a plain piece of orange paper I was
going to use for my flowers but found a
piece of colourful (Magical's) paper
in my bits box I cut which looks so much nicer.
I know I said I wasn't going to use those magic powders
but it is only a wee bit.
Sentiment from Altenew
is cut out with an old Cuttlebug die.
Finished by adhering to white card base.

Pop over and see what our Guest Leslie and the Team
created and come join us in the Gallery.
Thanks for dropping in





14 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Another lovely make, Ina! Loving the color palette too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the mixed media feel of this card!

Lisa Kind said...

So pretty! Love the shabbiness of your card with the torn paper and those pretty distressed flowers. Lovely job with the design.

Judy Woodland said...

I LOVE the look of this card. It's so organic and your colors are fabulous. I'm pinning.....it's just wonderful!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so beautiful. I love the slimline design too!

Bobby said...

The torn paper adds a great rustic look to your card, Ina. And you can use Magicals all you want. I love how you use them. I make smaller slim lines too. What size are yours?

Macimbalo said...

So beautiful! I love your style and the way you use die cuts!!!

Nancy said...

Pretty card Ina! Love the color combo and the torn edges! The tag sentiment and the polka-dotted paper was perfect. Hope you are healing at a fast rate! Take care!

Helen said...

So beautiful, Ina! Love your little magical's scrap you found!! :) It really is a gem with its pop of colour!! So many great DPapers you've used! Take care! :)

Maria said...

So awesome! Love those florals and that background! Great layers and texture. Nicely done this week!!

Leslie said...

Just beautiful, Ina! I love the warm color palette, torn paper and those die cuts! Well done!

Mac Mable said...

What pretty designer paper and glad you gave in to those fabulous magicals for your die cut orange flower. A beautiful card Ina x.

Cécile RIBON said...

Pretty card, Ina! I love this gorgeous floral display and the artsy background you created to showcase it.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous card Ina. Hope you're keeping well. Hugs, Angela xXx