Pages

Saturday 13 February 2021

You're the SUNSHINE

 Hello and Welcome.
I had a fun play day after seeing the theme 
and have made 2 cards very differently
for this challenge.
So nice to be able to spend more time
in my play room again and join in.


For my first one as it is so so sunny here my card started with
Tim's Rays Stencil inking with
Versafine Clair Summertime and Cheerful.
While the stencil was still in place I added
a touch of Nuvo Solar Flare Shimmer Powder.
I then die cut my daisies and heat embossed with
Stampendous Chunky White Enamel 
to give them dimension. 
Here's a close up
Also added a touch of the shimmer powder.
Placed my die cut Kaisercraft vellum leaves 
then my flowers after inking the centres and 
 a touch of Nuvo Repened Pumpkin Drops.
Sentiment is from STAMPlorations 
Fond Expressions 2 inked with  Colorbox Rose Gold.
Finished with inking the edges with Tim's Spiced Marmalade
and adhering to white card base.
That's it for this card.
You will see my other very different card pretty soon.
Thanks for dropping in.


7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card, love this and colours are gorgeous. design is great. xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is beautiful! I love your take on the theme and those flowers are just gorgeous! Great inspiration!

lostinpaper said...

Ooh I just love that added enamel on the flowers, what a gorgeous card Ina!

Darlene said...

Oh Ina this is just GORGEOUS! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

aussie aNNie said...

Super project,.. Thank you so much for entering into our "smile like the sun " challenge atThe sisterhood of crafters this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Cheers, aNNie DT Member
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Mac Mable said...

Wow what a striking card Ina. The rays of sunshine look amazing and those flowers are so pretty and I love the white enamel on them x.

Loll said...

Amazing design Ina! I LOVE the bright sun rays with those beautiful daisies. LOVE the chunky embossing powder added to the daisies ... it looks AWESOME! xx