Pages

Monday 31 May 2021

Believe in the Magic

 I got my play time in to finish my mixed media tag for the
Tags/ATC's Challenge at

I had quite a few die cuts so thought 
I would use a few of them here.


The back tag has been stenciled with Tim's Holiday Knit
with coloured card stock
using texture paste and purple pearl pigment powder.
The smaller white one again with the same stencil
in white texture paste and the top one I used
to add the Christmas Sentiment and a few
stamped snowflakes.
The snowflake dies are Spellbinders
cut from different papers and
smooched with Lindy's Magical's
Added scrunched ribbon and gems to finish.
I have enjoyed getting my Christmas Stash out
and creating recently. Seems I have caught the early bug!
Now to have a tidy up and keep going.
Our first day of Winter here in Australia starts tomorrow
so it's a good time to play.

Thanks for popping in - till next time
Cherrio from 








4 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love those dies and colors.

Michelle B. said...

So many lovely elements! Love the purples and the touch of bling! So glad you joined us at Christmas Craft Creations!

Mac Mable said...

What a vibrant tag. I love the eye catching colours and the layering effect with the dies looks fabulous Ina x. Loving the stencilling too x.

Lady Joyful said...

This is so beautiful and different with the shades of purple. Another lovely tag. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Craft Creations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT