Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2021

Stencil Time at STAMPlorations

 Hello and Welcome. Time for our June Stencil Challenge


on this piece was started when I did my
project for our Things with Wings and was a spare
incase I needed it. Determined to use it I went all out here
and added lots of mixed media items.
I used just one stencil here - ARTplorations Crisscrossed
using crackle paste.
Background includes Lindy's Magicals
Chipboard, Cheesecloth, Pearls, Gems, Glitter
Art Alchemy Waxes, Art Stones.


It sure was fun to make this mixed media project.
Check out what the STAMPgirls created
for your pleasure this month Here
and add yours to our gallery to win
some amazing products.
You will see my Reminder Post in a few weeks.


Thanks for dropping in.




3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

So much texture and what a creative piece of mixed media creativity Ina x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So gorgeous with the wonderful colors, images and all the texture!

Helen said...

Stunning!!!