Pages

Saturday 15 May 2021

It's Colour Week at Just Us Girls

 It's Saturday and post day for Just Us Girls
and Hosting our Colour Week is Maria
choosing lovely soft pastels.



I went CAS here  heat embossing
my flowers onto the three colours of card stock
 for our Colour Challenge.
These were framed adding some small floral stamps
and Liquid Pearls to the centres.
Finished with my sentiments.
Pop over and see what our Guest Jacinda
and the Team used these lovely soft colours.
Love to see yours over in our Gallery.
Thanks for popping in.







13 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my goodness, I love how you have nailed this color challenge. Putting the colors inside the circles is genius, and that textured background is just perfect. I love everything about this - well done, my friend!

Bobby said...

This is lovely, Ina. Those heat embossed flowers fit perfectly into the circles.

Mac Mable said...

CAS and beautiful with a great design and the prettiest of colours Ina x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful trio of colors on your lovely card. Great layout design.

Nancy said...

Love your circle windows Ina. Great design!

Jacinda said...

Just love this card and the pastel colors!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love the white embossed flowers on the colored circles framed in white. This is a fabulous design and great use of the colors.

Tammy said...

This is gorgeous Ina! I love the embossed flowers and the beautiful soft colors, fabulous circle design!
Hugs, Tammy

Maria Levine said...

What a super fun layout! I love those circles great use of the colors!

Macimbalo said...

What a cool design, you really nailed this week's color challenge!

cm said...

Stunning, Ina! You've captured my CAS-loving heart with these pretty images and your fabulous design!
hugs~carol

Vicky Hayes said...

These embossed flowers look so pretty in the coloured circles Ina. I love the extra detailing on the panel too. Vicky x

Helen said...

Wonderful card Ina!! I love the pretty colour choices in your circles. Fun design!! :)