Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2021

Wishing you a Merry Christmas

Hello and Welcome.
 I have been invited to join the Designers at
Below is my first card as part of the Team.


I started my background with soft blending of
Lindy's Oom Pah Pah Pink Powder
then heat embossed some text randomly.
Then to my 
STAMPlorations Large Christmas Flower
and coloured again with the Lindy's Powder.
Added Copper Penny Nuvo Drops to the centre 
and sprinkled with Stampendous Crystal Snow.
Sentiment is heat embossed in Gold
and Die cut from Hero Arts Merry Stamp & Cut.
Popped on to white card base to finish.

Pop over and see what lovely Christmas Cards
the Team created and  - it is never too early
to get a few Chrisssy cards into your stash.
Hope to see yours in our Gallery.
Till next time Cherrio from

3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Christmas design and I love poinsettias too.

lostinpaper said...

Absolutely beautiful Ina!

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty effect and a really beautiful 'Christmas' card Ina x.