Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2021

Thinking of You!

 It's Wednesday and the day our New Challenge at
Darlene has chosen the 'Theme'
Flowers as the Focus.


I chose to do something I have wanted to try for ages - 
Use Lindy's Moon Shadow and Starburst Mists
onto black paper.
I heat embossed the Full of Glee stamp by Penny Black.
The colours are a little darker than I wanted but still
really happy with the result - so shimmery!
The background was also sprayed with Lindy's.
Die cut  my flower from MFT and matted with gold paper.
Sentiment die using the same paper from Crafts4U.
Finished by attaching to black card base.
I'm sure we are going to have so many
beautiful floral cards in our Gallery this month.
Be sure to check out what my Sistah's made
before you head off to make yours.

# Update Popping this card over at

Thanks for dropping in.



9 comments:

Birgit said...

This is stunning Ina! I can just imagine how beautiful the shimmer on this is in real life. Gorgeous!!

Debbie Mageed said...

Love this beautiful floral card, Ina! Your image is wonderful and love the background you created. Have a great week.

lostinpaper said...

So very beautiful and serene!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and the flower sure is the focus...great work on this one...

Diane said...

Gorgeous card, what a fabulous technique you did, it is amazing!

Lia said...

You made an amazing card. I like the shimmer!
Lia xx

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the flowers and the pretty colors.

Mac Mable said...

What a beautiful and creative effect with those Lindy's Ina. A stunner of a card x.

Imke said...

Thanks for entering our "Flower" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon with your lovely card. Hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE