Pages

Saturday 29 May 2021

'Wild' about Spots or Dots at Just Us Girls

We are going for Spots or Dots this week at Just Us Girls
for our Wild Card Week, chosen by our Host Angie.
Our eyes will never be the same!


I was planning to do a Bokeh card but somehow
I changed my mind after finding a few
interesting dotty stamps tucked away.
Inked up my dots with Distress Oxide colours
then decided to add a bit of texture
with stenciling with white crackle paste.
After searching through my stamps I couldn't find one
that suited so got out Tim's Small Talk Words
adding ones that I thought suited.
Attached to SU card base.
Pop over and see how Jacinda and the Team
went dotty and come play with this weeks
fun challenge.
You could be our Chic of the Week
and be a future Guest with us.
Thanks for visiting. 




3 comments:

Bobby said...

You know just how to arrange those dots to make them look orderly random, Ina. The paste adds a fun texture. Such a cool card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the color combo you have going here -- so striking.

Nancy said...

Such a fun use of the challenge Ina! Love that you discovered these fun circle stamps as you began your creation. I like when creativity has a mind of its own. Awesome card!