Pages

Tuesday 22 June 2021

It's 'Merry' for The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

It's time again for our New Anything Goes Challenge at
I am really enjoying getting a head start on my Christmas Cards
with Anything Goes - it makes it easy as and just go with
whatever takes your fancy.


The background on this card has been cut in half
and the other piece you will see pretty soon!
It is also a Christmas Card Shh!
Lots of different Lindy's Magical's colours
which look super IRL.
I seem to be in a blueish colour mood as my last card
for our challenge was blue too.
Next tme I will make sure it is different.
I die cut my background and added
silver glitter paper to the back.
This was then framed in red.
The silver snowflakes are from Spellbinders
heated with Wow Midas Touch Embossing Glitter.
Merry die is from Memory Box cut with the same
metallic paper as the card base.
Finished with red pearls.
Pop over Here to see what  my Team Mates created
and join in the fun and get those Christmas cards in the ready.
You are never too early to start and after all we are nearly
half way there. 
Thanks for dropping in -




1 comment:

lostinpaper said...

This is a very 'regal' colour combo Ina, I adore it!