Pages

Saturday 26 June 2021

Photo Week at Just Us Girls

 It's our Photo Week at Just Us Girls
and here is the photo our Host Vicki has chosen 
I wasn't sure which direction this photo would take me
so I started with my Lindy's Magical's as I do
and loaded up my watercolour paper to replicate the colours.


It sat on my desk for an age before I decided to go for a
Christmas card showing of the heat eembossed
STAMPlorations sentiment, framed and
backing it again with Magical's
and adhered to card base.
The paper I used has a metallic greeny tinge
which blended nicely with the green in the background
which doesn't show up in the photo.
Pop over and see how our Guest Fran 
and the Team chose to showcase 
this fabulous photo and add yours to our Gallery.
You could be chosen as our Chic of the Week 
and in the running to be Guest Designer for August.
Thanks for dropping in









8 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful background for the sentiment Christmas tree design.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wonderful Christmas card! Loving that background, Ina!

Vicki Dutcher said...

This background is beautifully done! One more Christmas card ready for the season :)

Macimbalo said...

Wow, stunning background!!! Love your take on the challenge!

Bobby said...

I've been seeing a lot of that frame lately and one may have to come live with me. Your background turned out wonderfully, Ina, and the frame lets some of it peek through.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That background is absolutely amazing and so perfectly inspired by the photo! Love how you framed it, too.

Lisa Kind said...

I love the dimension you achieved on the bg. It’s so pretty! You’re so smart to get a head start on those holiday cards too!

Cécile RIBON said...

Well, the direction you chose to go was just perfect, Ina. I love the white heat embossed sentiment against the gorgeous blue background you created.