Pages

Wednesday 14 July 2021

You're so very Special.

It's time for  our New Challenge over at
The Sisterhood of Crafters and Sistah Debbie has chosen 
Embossing - Dry or Heated.


You will have seen the stamp I used above
quite some time ago HERE
as I made both cards at the same time not knowing
which one I would use, but looking down our 
List of Themes Challenges this one fitted perfectly.
I used both dry and heat embossing here.
I heat embossed my Full of Glee stamp by Penny Black
with Nuvo Gold Enchantment Powder using
Canson Cold Press Watercolour Paper
colouring it with several 
Lindy's Starburst and Moonshadow Sprays
and touching up with Ken Oliver Copper Powder
I lightly misted with a mix of Gold Perfect Pearls
 which gave it a shadowy effect.
Centre flower has roughed up glossy accents
and Art Alchemy Wax brushed on.
The floral spray was cut from MFT oval die.
My dry embossed Kaisercraft leaves background is on
cream paper and die cut from SU Botanicla Blooms.
Adhere to Bazill card base.
Sentiment is from STAMPlorations Fond Expressions 2
heat embossed in the same Nuvo Powder above.
Added a tiny waffle flower bow to finish.

This is a fabulous challenge I am sure will have
loads of lovely entries in our Gallery.
Hope to see yours there.
Be sure to check out what my Sistah's created
as again they have Amazing Makes for your pleasure.
Thanks for dropping in.
Till next time - Cherrio from















9 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Great design, pretty flower and what a beautiful card Ina x.

Lia said...

Ina, I like your card and the way you attached the embossed papaer! Great card!
Lia xx

Diane said...

Beautiful card Ina, the flower stamp is gorgeous, it reminds me of pressed flowers I used to do between pages of a book, love it!

Debbie Mageed said...

What a pretty card, Ina! Love your flowers and the great embossed background!! Have a great week!

Birgit said...

This is lovely Ina! What a great way to showcase both types of embossing. Beautiful inspiration!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Lovely card design and I love the texture.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and embossing, I so love the flowers and added gold. x

Vickie Y said...

Beautifully designed card!

Darlene said...

First of all, SORRY I'm so late in commenting! It's been kind of crazy around here lately!
Your card is just beautiful Ina! LOVE your design ... I'll be casing this beauty!! Well done my friend!