Pages

Wednesday 25 August 2021

A Merry Make for Christmas Craft Creations

It's Reminder time at Christmas Craft Creations
and as a bonus I have another card for your pleasure.
I saw a card I really liked over on Pinterest Here
and have cased it.


I inked my background using acetate with 
Tim's Oxide Inks in Abandonded Coral and 
Salvaged Patina onto watercolour paper.
Added the Lawn Fawn white heat embossed leaves
from STAMPlorations Feathery.
Die cut my vellum tag from CUTplorations Tags 1.
The Merry Die from Hero Arts Merry Stamp & Cut
was cut three times for dimension and 
heat embossed with Zing Metallic Silver
and adhered to the vellum tag.
Inked the Christmas word underneath.
Added STAMPlorations Shaker Blend sequins
and tied my tag with variegated cotton from my stash.
Finished with corner rounding and 
attaching to white card base.

Pop over and see how my Talented Team Mates
chose to show off their Non Traditional Coloured cards
and come join in our Gallery. 
Hope to see you there.
Thanks for dropping in.
Love reading your kind comments.





7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

These are really fun colors, Ina! Love the white leaves!

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE the artsy look of this card. I also love the non-traditional colors here, they work beautifully for a Christmas card. This is just fabulous, you never disappoint!!!!

Annie said...

I really love the style of this card. I like your use of non-traditional colors. It’s hard for me to think outside that Christmas box, but I must try to because I really love how your card looks.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful card design for Christmas!

Helen said...

Love this one Ina! SO different and the vellum tag adds so much to this clever design! :)

MortiCraft said...

Lovely card, very organic in its movement. X

Mac Mable said...

The colour combination looks fabulous, love the design and the white heat embossing and a beautiful and creative card Ina x.