Pages

Saturday 28 August 2021

Thinking of You.

Hello and Welcome to my Saturday Post.
Lisa is our Host this week at Just Us Girls
for our Photo Week. 

Here's a close up!

What caught your eye here?
I saw all the lovely bright colours.
My background and die cuts are from
Lindy's Screamin Banshee Black
as I knew the various colours would show up nicely.
I then die cut Tim's Mixed Media Thinlits
adding a little stenciling to include
 yellow there and with my ribbon.
Die cut sentiment is from Crafts4You.
Finished by attaching to white card base
with a snippet of coloured paper on the side -
  something I picked up from teamie Cecile. 

As it is the last week of July 
it is the last post from our Guest Claire
so pop over and see what caught her eye
then on to the Team's Creations.
Always amazing makes!

PS Thank you so much for sharing
your talents with us this month Claire.





13 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your card is so beautiful!

Annie said...

Such a beautiful card, Ina! Nice subtle, calming colors. I like the contrast of the colors yellow and gray in the background using a stencil and die of a honeycomb design. A design idea that I need to remember to try.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is amazing! I love those die cut flowers with the touches of blue and the die cut honey comb on the background letting those marvelous colors show through.

Nancy said...

The background is awesome Ina! Such a great card! I love how you have gotten all the colors in your design.

lostinpaper said...

Love your take on that fab inspiration pic Ina!

ElizStewart said...

Ina... I am laughing. I thought you were responsible for this week's photo. I struggled so much... and you nailed it! There is so much I absolutely love about this card. The stenciling mirrored by the embossing is wonderful. The colors are spot on. And the little Cecile touch is priceless!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the die and stencil mix -- perfect inspired card!

Claire said...

You've reminded me that I really must get out my honeycomb stencil Ina - the splash of yellow looks so pretty behind the grey blooms!

Lisa Kind said...

What a lovely card Ina! I love all the details you added taking inspiration from the photo!

Bobby said...

The stencliing matching the die cut was such a great design idea, Ina, and your use of colors is spot on.

Macimbalo said...

Love your card! Very creative as always!!!

Mac Mable said...

The background looks fabulous and the Lindy's sure do work Ina. What a beautiful card x. Sorry to be late commenting but I was away visiting family, after nearly two years and it felt so good! x.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a gorgeous take on the inspiration photo, Ina! I totally love this fabulous stenciled background.