Pages

Friday 6 August 2021

Creating 'Chaos' for Creative Artiste Mixed Media

 There is a new Anything Goes Challenge at
you just need to use multiple mediums on your project.



My BFF sent me a very early birthday package
(she knew I couldn't wait that long)
 containing lots and lots of dies.
 The one I used here really took my eye 
 choosing to make a very bright MM card.
At the time I hadn't planned what I was going to do with it
so didn't take photos or write down what I used.
However the stenciled background is from AALL&CREATE
and I had only just bought it after finding them listed
 on my online craft store yay!
I used Tim's oxide inks then some stamping
from my favourite Visible Image Set - Creative Chaos.
The background for my die cut was in my bits box
and just cut down to size.
I used the same inks for my die cut just adding
some shimmer from Ken Oliver's Liquid Metal Copper.
 I liked how not all the paper came out of the holes
giving it a different look.
I heat embossed the 42 in the cut out
to  add a darker colour and shine.
A bit of stamping filled the lower corner nicely.
Adhered to a matching rough textured card base.

Pop over and see what the rest of the Talented Team created
and hope you can join us this month with yours.

#Note Popping this over to a new to me  Mixed Media Challenge
Let's share the news and support this new Challenge
Thanks for dropping in
Till next time - 


10 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very cool card, Ina! Love all the different techniques. The color combination is fun too!

Mac Mable said...

Glorious mix of colours and mixed media mediums. Great stamps, stencil and die too Ina x.

Annie said...

I love this abstract card! The stencil design is terrific. But I’m really drawn to that die. I love it. I also like that you didn’t punch out all the pieces. That is something that would be hard for me to not do. Maybe after cutting it a few times I could restrain. Ha. I really want that die now. Who makes it??? I just really LOVE this chaos! So inspiring.

Andree said...

A fantastic card Ina and gorgeous colour blends. Have fun with your new toys xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What lovely gifts from your BFF Ina, you've used them to their full potential. Love your choice of colour, that die really is fantastic. I'm sure you will have many happy crafty hours playing with them all.. enjoy.
Hugs Tracey xx

Lys said...

Fabulous card, the rusty colours are so eye catching.

marlies said...

A Lovely creation! So glad you joined Mixed Media Lovers….
Marlies, DT

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant colours and awesome die used. xx

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

mooie kaart
bedankt voor het meedoen aan onze challenge
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt mixed media lovers

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a lovely gift from your friend and I love the beautiful rust and patina that you created - amazing 😀. Wishing you a happy August! Hugs, Jo x