Pages

Saturday 7 August 2021

It's Word Week at Just Us Girls

Hello and Welcome to my Saturday Post for
Just Us Girls and our Host Bobby has chosen


Before I go any further I would like to welcome
our New Designer Elizabeth Stewart from
We are all excited to have you join the Jugheads
and share your talents with us.


It's not Harvest time here in Australia but we do have 
a Pumpkin Festival early in the year where
there is a competition to see who can
throw a pumpkin down a very long hill
and make it to the bottom. (Not an easy feat)
It is in a small rural town not far from where I live.

Once again I have used  my STAMPlorations 
Oh So Grateful Die and
Thankful and Blessed for my sentiment
It's my go to Harvest type items.
Did some light stenciling behind my popped pumpkin with
ARTplorations Barley Stencil.
I inked up my watercolour paper with 
Tim's oxide inks in various colours and
a bit of shimmer from Lindy's Grab a Guy Gold
 for my background and stamped/die cut pumpkin.
Die cut the corner with Tim's Thinlits Mixed Media.
Finished by adhereing to matching coloured card base.

As it is a new month we have a New Guest
Welcome to Claire Apostoloff.
Lovely to have you join us and 
look forward to you sharing your talent with us this month.

Check out what Claire and the Team created
and come join in this weeks challenge.
You could be our Chic of the Week and in the running for
Guest Designer in October. 
Thanks for dropping in




11 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Ina...Thank you so much for the warm welcome! Love your creation for this week as well. So looking forward to working with you on JUGS!

Mac Mable said...

Gorgeous colours and a fabulous design Ina x. Love that pumpkin x.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Perfect harvest images -- love the bg wheat too

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Fall card design. I love the fantastic background made with the dies and the colorful paper.

*Vicki* said...

What a lovely card Ina! I love the wonderful Autumn color palette and beautiful wheat background here! So nice to see you pop over to my blog and say hello!! Sending biggest hugs to you!

Bobby said...

I love how the corner with that fabulous color behind it balances out the large pumpkin, Ina. The soft stenciling looks great in the background. The pumpkin festival sounds like fun although I hope they don't smash on the way down the hill. Wouldn't want to clean up that mess. ;)

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for your kind comments. Life is busy even with lock down, but still walking with a mask etc....garden tidied up too.
Great card as always so creative. x

Nancy said...

Such a great fall card Ina! Loved reading about the traditions at the Pumpkin Festival. Have a wonderful week! BTW, your link isn't working.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Beautiful! That pumpkin looks fabulous and I love the stenciled wheat and the diamond die cut area creating a gorgeous card!

Claire said...

Your mention of the pumpkin festival has intrigued me, Ina - where is that held? Clearly I have some things to learn about my adopted country! There are so many lovely elements to your background - they set the backdrop to your pumpkin perfectly!

Cécile RIBON said...

Great take on the harvest cue word, Ina. You did an amazing job creating this fabulous background for the pumpkin.