Pages

Tuesday 10 August 2021

Deck the Halls with 'Holly'

 It's time to show off my latest card for 
 Anything Goes Christmas.


A CAS card using STAMPlorations Layered Holly
Inked with Tim's Rustic Winderness Oxide
and Festive Berries Distress
then heat embossed in black.
The berries were heat embossed with Ranger Red Cinnabar
which you can see has a touch of gold.
The splattered background is leftovers from
my last card for this challenge as it was still
on my glass mat and added some red.
 Made both cards the same week end.
Sentiment is from the same stamp set.
Always good to have CAS cards 
for no bulk posting.
That's it for now. I will have another Christmas card
to show you later in the month.
Don't forget to pop over and see what my Team Mates created
and join in and add your Christmas creation to our Gallery.
 Cherrio from 






6 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so beautiful! I love that holly stamp set. And the splats behind look great. I should pull out my set and make some cards with them too.

aussie aNNie said...

One stunning card, what a gorgeous image and colours. xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is a beauty, Ina! Love the two step stamping technique and the embossed berries are perfect with that lovely background! A good batch card too!

Mac Mable said...

Such a contemporary card, love that layered stamp set and loving this card Ina x.

Kathy Krug said...

Beautiful CAS design, Ina. Love the background and bit of glitz on the berries.

lostinpaper said...

Absolutely wonderful Ina, loving the 'artsy' feel and fun splattery background here!