Pages

Wednesday 13 October 2021

A Snowy Christmas Creation

Hello and Welcome to my latest card for
and this month's theme is quite different.

Now you don't see too many Christmas Cards in black
so had to put my thinking cap on.
That is until I decided the Black Ice Technique
would be perfect. 


For those that do not know of this technique
Check out the 'how to' from Melissa Kerman Here
The paper I used here wasn't the best but has turned out well.
The lovely large Conifer tree stamp is from STAMP-IT Australia.
Added lots of falling snow splatters
and a heat embossed greeting in white
on black paper and also around the edges.
Some matting in white and gold, adding some
gold cord and attached to black card stock.

Pop over and see what my Talented Team Mates created
and we would love to see you add yours in Our Gallery
Thanks for coming by and leaving your kind comments.
Till next time - 






7 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Annie said...

This card is gorgeous! I love seeing inspiration in non-traditional Christmas colors. Thank you for the link for information on the technique you used..

Helen said...

Wow!! Just stunning Ina! Love the gold with the black and white!!! :)

Judy Woodland said...

I just LOVE what you have done with that technique. The gold is stunning and the snow splatters are the perfect final touch. This would be gorgeous in a frame, it's simply FABULOUS!!!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Oh, I love this technique! It's been ages since I tried it too! Thanks for the inspiration, Ina - this came out so well!

MortiCraft said...

Wow! This is amazing. I’m going to have to go and check out that technique. X

aussie aNNie said...

Ina, stunning result with one of my fav techniques, your creativity is awesome. xx