Pages

Tuesday 12 October 2021

It's the Most Wonderful Time!

 Christmas really is the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
and it is time for our New Challenge over at 


Once again I have gone with neutral colours.
I love kraft with a touch of red and white.
I cut out my tag adding some 
stamping and a strip of dp to the background.
Cut my Christmas tree with music dp
and inked the edges.
Added some Christmas ribbon, 
a die cut snowflake and some scrunched up binding.
Attached to  my background that has texture paste
snowflakes, sentiment and adhered to kraft card stock.
Pop over and see what my Team Mates created and
love to have you join us in our Gallery
Thanks for dropping in and leaving your kind comments.


4 comments:

Mac Mable said...

I love kraft with the red and white too Ina and I am loving this stunner of a tag/card x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Christmas card design!

lostinpaper said...

Such a lovely card Ina, everything about it makes me happy!

Helen said...

So beautiful Ina! Love the music Christmas tree! Adds such a special element to this wonderful design!! :)