Pages

Tuesday 26 October 2021

Simply 'Merry Christmas'

It's time for our new Anything Goes Challenge over at


I went for CAS here using an unknown die cut
with gold paper adding my sentiment from Elizabeth Crafts
onto coloured card stock. Flicked some gold splatters.
Framed in gold and attached to
metallic card base. 
A great card suitable for multiple makes.
Sorry this photo doesn't look the best.
You know how hard it is with glossy gold paper.
The sentiment also looks blurred because of the shine.
Pop over and see what my team mates created
and come join us in our Gallery.
Till next time - 



3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

All shiny and the most perfect Christmas card Ina x.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is so gorgeous and I love the gold with the red! Wonderful Christmas card design!

Shona Erlenborn said...

The gold and red looks stunning together! I love that die too, you're right that it would be a good one for batch making.