Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2022

In the Pink!

 Just a really quick post today as I am trying to
 beat the clock and get my card in the Gallery
 for the New Kids on the Blog - 
Their first Challenge is


I have gone with the Retired Manhatten Flower 
Embossing Folder from SU
I added Lindy's Alpine Ice Rose and Oom Pah Pah Pink
and a hint of Nuvo Golden Sparkle
to the inside and sprayed with water
then layed my w/c paper down and
ran it through my machine.
I have already done this technique recently
and will see it in a few weeks.
I then fussy cut and attached in front of
two other folders from
Darice and again from SU.
Popped my Manhatten Flower
Added a sentiment  from STAMPlorations
and Petal Pink Liquid Pearls to complete.
Thanks for visiting
See you again real soon.





6 comments:

Helen said...

So pretty Ina. I must dig my EF out. 😊

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh my gosh, Ina, I saw this and was stunned by how cool it is and the folder technique, Brava, way cool! xoxo

Diane said...

Beautifully created and unique! Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}

Mac Mable said...

You've got a fabulous effect from the technique Ina and this is one eye catching card, that has that WOW factor x.

Darlene said...

Oh Ina this is just BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad you've come to share it with us! What fabulous colors and dimension! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
Darlene
CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

lostinpaper said...

Soo very beautiful Ina!