Pages

Wednesday 23 February 2022

What's YOUR Favourite Pet?

 Sistah Debbie has chosen the Theme for our Challenge at
The Sisterhood of Crafters and wants to see
Our Favourite Pet.
My favourite would have to be a Blue Heeler
as we have always had them on the farm
but I went with my Favourite Dog instead.
You Guessed it! A Scottie Dog in all it's traditional glory.
I decided to go with a not too fancy fun fold card.
I used Designer Papers from Boofle,
a friend brought back from London many years ago
(and I use it sparingly)
My Scottie Dog is die cut from Marianne Designs
 adding black gesso for his hair.
I embossed the inside and have left it vacant
so I can add a sentiment at a later time.
There's some cute dog cards from the Sistah's over on Our Blog.
Pop over and check them out.
We'd love to see yours there.
Thanks for taking a peek at mine.



7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

I love the texture you've added to the adorable little Scottie dog Ina. The fold design looks fabulous and what wonderful papers too x. The plaid 'tie' around the Scottie dog looks adorable too x.

Diane said...

An Adorably cute cute Scotty pup and what a creative way to add 'hair' to him too! A fabulously fun card! My step-son had a blue heeler on his farm (Jack) for quite some time!!

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow, Ina, I love, love, love your great card! Firstly, the gesso on the dog is brilliant, I really must try that! And your fun fold is so cool! Have a great rest of your week, my friend!

Darlene said...

Such a cute card Ina and the gingham with the Scottie dog is perfect!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Cute card design Ina!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Of course I love this!! Love the little bits of gingham and plaid. The texture on the Scottie dog is fabulous!

Cathy said...

Such a cute card Ina, love the texture on the Scottie! Cathy x