Pages

Saturday 12 March 2022

It's Bold and Beautiful

 Hello and welcome to todays post for
Just Us Girls hosted by Vicki

I was watching This Video on YouTube with
Simon Hurley recently and as soon as it finished
I knew I HAD TO TRY IT!
as it was perfect for our Trend Week
Here's a close up

My stencil is Altenew Cheerful Bloom
and simply did exactly as Simon showed us
using most of my Nuvo Shimmer Powders
and fussy cut.
Added my STAMPlorations sentiment
heat embossed in gold.
 Added lots of pop dots and attached to
Crazed Paper I got from our Officeworks.
It was such an easy and quick card but
what a dramatic result! 
I am going to do this again but with my
Lindy's Magical's as I am sure to get
another dramatic result.
Head over and see the beautiful cards
the Team created and I am sure 
you will want to join in this week.
Add to our Gallery and you could be our
Chic of the Week and in the running to be
our Guest Designer in May.

#UPDATE Sending this over to 
without the twist
and
My simple sentiment says it all.
Thanks for visiting









23 comments:

Nancy said...

This is frame-worthy, Ina! Love the subtle EF background too!

ElizStewart said...

Ina... this card is amazing. I can't believe you got such dramatic results so easily. I am headed over to watch Hurley's video. I love your card!

Judy Woodland said...

This is so gorgeous. All those colors work perfectly together and I LOVE the look. Having no other element on the card but that focal is GENIUS, all the white really makes the image pop. Simply FABULOUS!!!! That technique looks like so much fun, I must try it.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful floral spray. Love the colors and design.

Vicki Dutcher said...

This jumped off the page! Lovely use of color and embossing!

Julia Aston said...

Wow - gorgeous! Going to check out that video - a beautiful card!

cm said...

WOW! This is gorgeous, especially with the vibrant colours. I've never thought to fussy cut embossed images; learned something new today!
hugs~carol

Lisa Elton said...

Beautiful results Ina, this turned out GREAT!

Mac Mable said...

Ina this is stunning and the technique looks amazing. Your card is unique, eye catching and really should be framed....I absolutely love it x.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is drop dead gorgeous! Beautiful results on that floral spray and the subtle embossed background pairs perfectly with it.

Bobby said...

I had to go watch that video right away, Ina. What a great technique and with the folder you used it is stunning, dramatic and oh so gorgeous.

Lia said...

What an amazing effect! THis is a beauty!!
Lia xx

Lia said...

Now with my DT hat on: again, it's a gorgeous card!
Lia DT CYHTP

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow - I love this idea. It is beautiful Ina. Thanks for sharing the video too! I've got to try this!

Sue - said...

What an amazing card Ina. I just love it!

Carol said...

No way does this card look "easy" or "quick" in any way, shape or form! It looks like something in an art gallery! Gorgeous colors, especially the heat embossed gold! Beautiful card!!!

Darlene said...

Just gorgeous Ina! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure … we appreciate your support and hope to see you again next challenge!
Darlene
CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Marlena M. said...

This is breathtaking Ina!

Lisa Kind said...

Wow! This is amazing! It would be a fabulous wall decoration if it was larger in size. I love it!

Evelyn Walter said...

Wow! What a fabulous work. I love all the colours! I have to watch the video.
Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Country View Challenges.
Evelyn xx

Liz Williams said...

How beautiful this creation is! When I saw the thumbnail on Just Us Girls, I had to come check this out. Outstanding!

Diane said...

Gorgeous card, such a beautiful technique! Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure
Diane CYHTP DT {Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}

Cathy said...

Stunning card Ina, love the background paper too, Officeworks ay!? It's so pretty. Going to watch the video too, Cathy x