Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2022

It's an Oldie but a Goodie

 Todays post is for our  New Challenge over at
The Sisterhood of Crafters and we would like to see
those 'old tucked away neglected stamps' come to life again.
We would also like you to mention how long
you have had it in your stash.
I was lucky that Gina K had the year on the
sets I used. 


I knew that I wanted to choose some of Gina's older stamp sets
as these were some of the first I bought way back then.
They are Springtime Silhouettes 2011
and sentiment is from Whimsical Wishes 2012.
I found a card on Pinterest that used the Silhouette stamps
and I took my inspiration from Michelle Woerner's card Here
It's an old style layout but still lovely. 


I used old SU Going Places DP papers/ribbon
 and the SB circle die, 
even sponged inside the die like we used to.
Topped it off with some old Liquid Pearls
 to the centre of the flowers.
Attached to card base to complete.
That was 'so fun'
Head over and check out what oldie's the Sistah's found
to create with and we sure hope you
bury your head into your old stash and
add yours to our Gallery. You will be surprised
at what you find. I can hear you saying
I forgot I had that! Time to ink it up again.
Thanks for visiting.



7 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful stamp and card, great colour combo. x

Darlene said...

Just beautiful Ina and love your overall design! Well done!

Lia said...

Floral stamps are always good to be used and this one is so pretty!
Lia xx

Mac Mable said...

Yes the layout is lovely Ina and so is this card....great to get out the old stash now and again x.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love this, Ina! The colors are so pretty together. Great idea to bring out one of those old sets!

Debbie Mageed said...

What a pretty card, Ina! Thanks for giving me an excuse to play with a loved older set. We keep a stash but play only with our new stuff! Have a great weekend.

Diane said...

Beautifully designed card Ina, what a fabulous older stamp set!