Pages

Saturday 8 October 2022

Sending Happy Thoughts

Sue is Hosting our Trend Week at Just Us Girls
and chose CAS - Clean and Simple.
An easy one here using dies.


 

I die cut my flowers with the same paper as my base
and inked them to highlight them.
Tore a bit of plasters tape, inking that also,
adhering to white card stock.
Flicked some fine splatters and finished with
a torn popped sentiment.
Head over and see what our Guest Lynne 
and my Talented Team Mates created.
Hope to see yours in our Gallery.

 Update! Popping this over to

Thanks for visiting.



14 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Ina... love the monochrome effect!

Carol said...

Are the leaf dies from Simply Graphic, Ina? I love them! Great CAS card.

baileyrosy.com said...

Fantastic CAS creation Ina I love the monochrome colour and the added texture is fantastic.

Marie

Nancy said...

Pretty card Ina! It feels good to be back! Thank you for your kindness and well wishes!

Lisa Elton said...

Fantastic use of the dies, Ina this is pretty! I always forget about that tape. I like the texture it adds without being too busy!

brenda said...

You have crated a really striking monochromatic card, lovely to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Sarn said...

Smashing monochrome CAS card. Really lovely. X

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely design for our Monochromatic challenge at Allsorts this week, thank you for entering.
Lorraine

Sue VanDeVusse said...

This is beautiful! I like that soft inking on the flowers and that plaster tape looks fabulous with the splatters, too.

Bobby said...

So delightful, Ina. The soft shades of green, the shaded flowers and the plaster tape went together beautifully.

cm said...

My CAS-loving heart is smitten with your pretty card, Ina! Stylish!
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love this in green! Great monotone card.

Mervi said...

Beautiful and delicate card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Lisa Kind said...

I love that tape in the background. Very pretty card!