Pages

Monday 10 October 2022

It's Creative Chaos!

 October is Halloween Month and DT Carol from
the perfect ones!

I do love these colours together
(well there is my favourite colour purple there)
so I had to play and purple is so hard to photograph!
Since I have been having fun with the
Visible Image Creative Chaos recently
(you will see that card in a few weeks)
and still on my desk - it got inked up again.
I smooched Tim's distress inks for the background
adding some stenciling from AALL&Create,
inked my flowers with VersaFine Clair Nocturne
and heat embossed. Cut the second head
and inked in same colours as the background.
Cut and coloured the vase (also AALL&Create)
Popped both flower head and vase.
Sentiment was inked and heat embossed.
Adhered to black card base to finish.
This is heading over to
It's PURPLE!
Hope you like it and leave a comment.
Thanks for stopping by





4 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Wow! This is amazing Ina, love love how you have used these colours!

Nancy said...

This is so awesome, Ina! I had a feeling I would see you in the gallery when purple was part of the color pairing. Love that sentiment and it's so true! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Tracey McNeely said...

Ina your ink smooshing it fantastic, such an amazing background for flower and pot!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

Sheri Gilson said...

Amazing! Love the ink smooshing! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!