Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2023

A 'Pink' Reminder for Christmas Craft Creations

Today's post is for a Reminder that you still have time
to play with our February Theme 'Pink' at  
While I still had a few things on my desk when I made my 
Launch Card Here it was only fitting I make a 'Reminder'

The Merry die was die cut four times for depth.
 Christmas sentiment and die are both from Hero Arts.
SU Snow Bursts snowflakes inked in
 Tip Top Taupe (both retired) and Tim's Saltwater Taffy.
Adhered to kraft base.
Head over and check out all the fabulous makes
already loaded. There is still time to enter your pink card over in
Hope to see yours there.


2 comments:

Tammy said...

Love the pink and taupe together! So pretty!

Loll said...

Love pink and brown together. Great collage of stamping, Ina! xx