Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2023

You are So Kind

Here is my second card for the Lime Green and Cyan Challenge



It is still a fairly CAS card layout wise.
I got out my retired SU Four Feathers set
inking with the same colours as my previous one - 
VersaFine Clair Warm Breeze and Verdant
and die cut.
SU Baja Breeze sponged in the background.
Added a stamped strip from
SU Fresh Vintage, a MFT die and ribbon.
Cut a circle to rest my feathers on, added twine
and simple sentiment.
Inked the edges adding a white frame
 before adhering to kraft card base.
Thanks so much for visiting


1 comment:

Marcia Hill said...

You are on a roll with our challenge colors Ina, and this card is a beauty too! LOVE those feathers and soft background! Thanks for joining us again at The Color Hues Challenge! Marcia (DT)