Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2023

Going Green!

Welcome to my post for Sisterhood Of Crafters
We are looking a little Green - could it be
some people are thinking 
The Luck of the Irish!

I usually do but went in a different direction.
Once again I found a lovely background in my bits box
and a little Mixed Media was created with
stamping and stenciling the background
then inking up this lovely tree
and sentiment from STAMPlorations -  Wild and Free
Distressed the edges and inked in black,
adhering to green card base.
Head over to The Sisterhood and check out how my
Talented Mates chose to use GREEN on their projects.
Hope to see yours there.

#Update Sending this card over to
Try it on Tuesday as they are also looking GREEN 

Thanks for visiting





7 comments:

HilaryJane said...

I am glad you got to use that background, it is stunning. I always love all things green so this is right up my street. That tree works so well with the background too - great result. Thanks for your visit to me and lovely comment xx

Darlene said...

Oh Ina, this is just awesome! What a beautiful mixed media design! Well done my friend!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love your mixed media make. Did the numbers get stenciled on green or is it a negative stencil? Love the tree and the sentiment together!

Helen said...

Absolutely love this card! That background is just awesome!!! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful background and card!

Diane said...

Beautifully created card Ina, the mixed media is awesome!! Happy St Patrick's day to you!!

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx