Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2023

We're back at Happy Little Stampers!

 We had rather a long hiatus at Happy Little Stampers
but we are all back now ready to inspire you
 for the rest of the year.
As part of the Stencil Team here is my inspiration for this month.





I recently purchased Tim's Artsy Stems
and have already uploaded another card I made
with these dies and similar colours  Here
Again the stencil I used is from
 AALL&Create  - #58 Mock-croc
using Tim's Distress Inks. I added the
Darkroom Door Coffee Stain with
VersaFine Clair Fallen Leaves
for a background to my die cut.
Unfortunately the colours were too similar
and the flower is a little lost.
I added a touch of colour to the flower
and Nuvo Gloss to the centre,
splatters and a simple sentiment to finish.
Pop over and see what my Team Mates created
and come join in with your stencil card
in our Gallery.
Thanks for visiting.



1 comment:

Nandini said...

I love this artsy card. Looks really beautiful!