Pages

Saturday 15 April 2023

A Potted Birthday Bloom

 Our Host Nancy has found a 
fabulous Mood Board for us to take inspiration from
this week at Just Us Girls
As soon as I saw that pot full of blooms
I knew where I was heading.



Here's a closer view.

My background is stencilled with texture paste
and after drying added Lindy's Magical's
letting it run through and onto the raised cracks.
Added an inked up Kaisercraft texture die.
Fussy cut my pot from AALL&Create and SU bloom coloured
with distress inks and a touch of perfect pearls.
This was popped onto the itty bits from the
background die. Thought it made a perfect
resting place for the potted flower.
Finished with a simple sentiment
and raised onto SU card base. 
Pop over and see amazing makes of all kinds
from our Guest Joanne and our Talented Designers.
There is so much to feast your eyes over that Mood Board.
We would love to see what caught yours
to add to the Gallery. See you there!

Sending this card over to
and
looking for #648 Choose Two
mine are - Wall and Garden.
Thanks for visiting




13 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Ina your potted pink blossom is lovely and I am so in awe of that textured background - it's amazing! What a fabulous card.

Carol said...

Love your potted bloom and the colors you chose for the background Ina. Your techniques are beyond my skill level!!! Great take on the moodboard.

Nancy said...

Ina, When I saw this card for the first time, my mouth fell open. It is absolutely fantastic! What I think is so cool about it is, is that it's soft and dramatic at the same time. The background is so cool! Incredible job with the challenge!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your card; especially that background. Wish I could see it on Facebook or YouTube watching you create it. Have a lovely weekend! Greetings from Texas, USA

Lisa Elton said...

I like the fabulous stone wall/lattice going on in the background and the pretty pink hydrangea as the focal! Marvelous card, Ina!

cm said...

Your potted pink plant is beautiful, as is the background you've created for it. As always, your variety of techniques are super awesome!
hugs~carol

Nikki Spencer said...

What a gorgeous effect your stencilled background is. Beautiful and creative card. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

Tristan said...

Stunning card Ina. Love that background behind your hydrangea Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the stone look background and your beautiful potted hydrangea.

Dawn said...

Such a pretty card and I love the hydrangea you have used. Thanks for joining in at the Daring Cardmakers. x

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely creative and awesome post.. A wonderful design with a great background and a perfect sentiment as well!

Lisa Kind said...

Another amazing background! And I love the potted hydrangea. I only wish the blooms in my garden were as nice! Lovely card!

Bobby said...

There you go with that wonderful mixed media style, Ina. I love that background and your flower is beautiful.