Pages

Saturday 22 April 2023

Simply So 'Cool'

Our New Challenge at  Just Us Girls 
is our CAS Week and Hosting is Carol M

 

I'm in the naughty  corner because it wasn't  till I
uploaded my card I realised it was our CAS Challenge
and hope there is enough white space.
My background  and icypoles were inked with
oxides on photo paper and buffed to bring out the bright colours.
The icypoles are from STAMPlorations.
Sentiments are from various sets.
Added a circle around the so and finished with
lots of splatters and attached to white card base.
Head over to see what our Guest Joanne
and my Talented Team Mates  created and 
I look forward to seeing your choice of
food or beverage in our Gallery.
Thanks for visiting








9 comments:

Carol said...

I see shine on your popsicles and it makes them seem even more real than on a card...and the colors you chose make me think that they are really yummy flavors!! Fun summer card!

ElizStewart said...

Ina... great colors! So summer-y.

Lisa Elton said...

Looks like we were on the same wavelength this week, Ina! Looks CAS (and cute!) to me. If not, we'll sit in the naughty corner together and enjoy our popsicles!

Nancy said...

I love your card, Ina. The icy poles as you refer to them look so realistically drippy and delicious. Great job!

Lisa Kind said...

I just commented on Lisa’s popsicle card and yours is just as cute! I love the shine on them and the background is very cool!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun pop sickles and card!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I love those yummy looking icy poles! They look so realistic with the shine on them. Love the flavors you chose for them, too.

cm said...

Your frozen treats are refreshing and cool! What a fun card, Ina!
hugs~carol

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Ina I love the bright colours and luscious shine on your ice lollies - good enough to eat for sure!