Pages

Wednesday 31 May 2023

A Colourful Floral Happy Birthday

I recently had a girlfriend visiting for quite some time
and we had a whole lot of fun creating in so many different ways.
The card I present here is one we made together.
I wanted her to have fun with the layers of the Honey Bee Coneflower Die.


As it worked out it is perfect for the challenges at
and


We played with a whole lot of different coloured
Lindy's Magical's and each chose the ones we liked together.
Embossed the bottom half using Quickuts Diamonds and Dots 
attached ribbon and layered up my
brightly coloured conflower.
Think it pops with colour and dimension!
The variegated Happy Birthday sentiment is
one my girlfriend bought while here.
It was a whole lot of fun creating this card with my friend.

PS after they left here we met up again when I
spent a few weeks with my daughter for celebrations 
and soaking up the sunshine and warmth in the north
before coming home to the start of winter.

Thanks for coming to visit and leaving 
your kind comments - so appreciated.






5 comments:

Barbara said...

Amazing Card and it does Pop! Glad that you shared it with us at Seize the Birthday and Double D Challenges.

Darlene said...

Oh Ina this is just BEAUTIFUL! Your flower is AMAZING & PERFECT! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Co-Owner
DOUBLE D
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Loll said...

So pretty, Ina! Always fun to craft with a friend! xx

Linda said...

Your amazing cornflower certainly pops off the page. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Judy Woodland said...

This is just beautiful, my friend. I love what you have done with that die set, and the background is perfect, really makes the focal image pop! Lots of fabulous work here, and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, hope to see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT