Pages

Friday 2 June 2023

It's Mixed Media Time.

 How time flies when you are having fun!
I have been away holidaying for Mother's Day
Family Birthdays and meeting my new Great Granddaughter
so my craft time is just getting back to some normality.

Our New Anything Goes Challenge over at
has gone live!


As it happens when you spend time away
Mo and Jo seem to tend to come back slowly.
My Mixed Media project luckily was started
while I had my girlfriend visiting and we 
didn't get to finish what we had started so -
that gave me a head start before Mo and Jo returned.


The background and stamped dragonfly from
Visible Image Live in the Moment
were the starting point to go for my simple tag.


Adding Little Birdie stencilled background with DecoArt textured sand paste,
reinking and fussy cutting my dragonfly.
Grungy text stamping from STAMPlorations and AALL&Create.
Washi tape  and sentiment also AALL&Create.



Finished with popping the cut and coloured dragonfly,
 black cotton, posca pen splatters,
 Art Alchemy waxes and a purple backing.
Head over and see what inspiration awaits you in our
Gallery from the Talented Designers.
Hope you can join in with yours this month.
Thanks for dropping in and commenting.








8 comments:

Fiona said...

Many congratulations on your great granddaughter - how special that must be. Well Mo and Jo certainly turned up here Ina - I love the colours you’ve chosen on your tag x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous monochrome tag,great textured background and love the beautiful Dragonfly
Carol x

Loll said...

Amazing design, Ina. Looks like Mo and Jo are back in the swing of it! :) xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Really beautiful Ina, loving the composition of the Dragonfly on your tag.. Stunning. Hope you had a great time with the family and meeting your new Great Granddaughter so sweet. Crafty June Hugs Tracey x

Judy McKay said...

Ina. Stunning tag. Beautiful details. Hugs Judy Have a creative month.

Andree said...

A gorgeous tag Ina. Lovely colours, wonderful dragonfly and great techniques xx

Kristin Sluhan said...

I love your mixed media techniques. Really pretty with the background and the dragonfly! Congrats on your great grandbaby and thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog. I appreciate your kind words!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Gorgeous tag, I love that dragonfly stamp. A wonderful textured background! congratulations on your great grandchild too! Michelle x