Pages

Saturday 22 July 2023

It's a 'Three-fer'

 Hi there and Welcome to my Saturday Post for
It is my turn to Host our CAS Week
and I chose 'Three of Something' as our 'Theme'


You can incorporate the word any way you choose
as long as there are 'three'

I chose three die cuts in white, kraft and purple.
Background is from Tim Holtz 
Added a simple bow and sentiment to finish.
Our Guest Kristin and the Team have gone all out
with their 'three-fers' so head over and
check them out and hope to see yours in the Gallery.

Sending this over to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge
for their Challenge #218


I chose Top Right, Middle and Bottom Left
CAS - Free - Any Shape Die.

Thanks for visiting


8 comments:

Carol said...

You made me look at Three of Something in a different way than I had originally been thinking...very clever! This was a fun challenge and I like your take on it. That embossing folder is COOL too!

Lisa Kind said...

Great challenge this week and I love your take on it! Very pretty card!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the flower against the white textured background

Nancy said...

I just adore the EF and have to go see if I have anything similar as soon as I am done here. Pretty card and a great challenge. Love the colors as well.

Bobby said...

I'm surprised that Nancy didn't tell you to send this card to Color Hues, Ina. Their challenge asks for Berry and Olive and your bright flower and frame quality. This is such a wonderful card!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your take on three of something and you picked out three fabulous dies! Cute little polka dot bow too. This is terrific, Ina!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

So pretty! I love your three stems against that awesome brick background. Great challenge for us this week and love your take on it, too!

cm said...

A pretty trio of stylized florals, Ina - they certainly pop against the brick background. This was a fun challenge for sure; thank you!
hugs~carol