Pages

Saturday 15 July 2023

Time for Tea...

It's our Photo/Mood Board Challenge at Just Us Girls
and Hosting is Lisa E choosing the most gorgeous array
of feminine softness.



Here's a larger view
Oh the endless possabilities we have in this beautiful Mood Board!

. As you can see I was inspired by
the gorgeous tea arrangement on the top right side.
I sanded my old CB folder to take away some of the 
bright pink. My tea cup is from
STAMPlorations Always Tea Time
as is the sentiment which is a little hard to see
(There is no trouble so great that cannot be
much diminished by a nice cup of tea)
Both inked with Versafine Clair Glamerous
and heat embossed clear.
Tea cup is die cut with SB Floral Ovals
Finished with a few pink gems.
Head over and see how our Guest
and the Team took inspirations from the photo 
to make their card for this challenge.
Hope they inspired you to 
play along this week and add yours
to our Gallery.



8 comments:

Loll said...

Beautiful card Ina. I LOVE the deep pink with texture and distressing. Pink and brown are perfect together. xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the sanded off embossing!

Carol said...

YOur card looks like it came from this very moodboard! Very pretty and sweet!

Lisa Elton said...

I knew right away what inspired you, Ina! Love your delicate raspberry colored teacup. Pretty card!

Nancy said...

I love your sanded EF background and tea cup stamp, Ina. Perfectly inspired card!

cm said...

Beautiful card, Ina - and such a fabulous way to showcase the pretty teacup.
hugs~carol

Bobby said...

I love the lacy look you got with the die and by sanding the embossing folder, Ina. Lovely card.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Great inspired card! I love your pretty little tea cup and that embossed and distressed layer is beautiful!