Pages

Wednesday 12 July 2023

What's Growing in your Garden?

What's growing in your garden?
The Design Team at  The Sisterhood of Crafters
are looking for beautiful blooms
or maybe the garden tools that you need to produce them.
There aren't many here at the moment as Winter arrived
but I am sure our Aussie Annie's garden will be 'blooming'


Cut out some woodgrain DP for my fence
with some inked shrubs in the background.
Added greenery and coloured flowers from my stash. 
I thought the sentinent fitted the theme nicely.
Finished with some coloured/plain framing.
Check out what is in my Sisitah's gardens.
We would love to see yours in our Gallery.
Thanks for taking time to visit and comment.





3 comments:

Darlene said...

What a BEAUTIFUL scene Ina! Yes I figured you were in the thralls of Winter since it's mid summer here. But the way time is flying, it will be winter here before I know it! Your card is fabulous ... thanks for another awesome DT creation!

Diane said...

Beautiful floral card Ina, such a pretty design and pretty Roses too!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card, background and coloring, as always a pleasure to view. Lovely details here x
Bella has settled down, took a week but she's home now a week and back to normal, forgotten her pups x