Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Happy Happy Happy Day

It's time for a new Challenge over at Addicted to Stamps and More
and this time round it is our Make Your Mark.      
It's always fun playing with colours and I was really happy
with the result of my smooching here. I think I am addicted!
There were pinks reds and sandstone Brusho's.
Also added a touch of stenciling with Nuvo Mousse.
The squiggle (hope that's a word) was also multi coloured
and cut out popped and a gem added.
My Kaisercraft leaves are vellum.
Sentiment is from Stampin' Up
inked in Calypso Coral.
So you can see I really did Make My Mark here.



Make your Mark - your entry MUST contain the use of anything that can make a mark - Stampin' Write, Copics, Promarkers, Painting, Chalks, Watercolours, Sponges, Stencils, Masks etc etc

Don't forget to pop over and see what the Team created
and join us. Sure hope to see you there.

Till next time - Cherrio from

13 comments:

Anke said...

WOW WOW WOW absolutely stunning, I love your card.

lostinpaper said...

Love the subtle look of the vellum on the bold watercolours, it's stunning Ina!

Julie B said...

Great smooshing Ina. I think sandstone is the only pot of loveliness I haven't got, I may have to ask my friend to pick me one up next time she is in the art shop! :)

Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely background Ina and the vellum adds such a lovely yet subtle detail.
Hugs
Carol x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous creation Ina! Loving those colors and the little vellum leaves are so pretty.

Judy Woodland said...

Such a gorgeous background, I love that bright color with the die cut on top. Really beautiful card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful and so bright and cheery.

Mac Mable said...

You sure did make your mark on this amazing card. Absolutely love the colour choice, vibrant and eye catching. Loving the die cut elements too x

Monika Reeck said...

I never have Brusho and you did it so adorable mixed them all
so so in love with your DIE Cutting flower
Adorable and vibrant card Miss Ina
hugs from Teamie
Monika

cm said...

WOW! I'm happy happy happy in seeing your lovely blend of smooshed colours; perfect for the scribbly flower! Once again, dazzled by your creativity!
Hugs~carol

Linda said...

Great colours Ina and love the soft look of the vellum over the top.

Cheri said...

Wow!!!! Art work to be framed!!! Gorgeous, SS.

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

What an amazingly gorgeous card! The vellum flower against the beautiful backwash is just so surreal and dreamy! Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs, Gwendolyn