Pages

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Simply 'Hello'

Hello Fellow Crafters 


Today's post is for the new CUTplorations Challenge at
STAMPlorations and below is our 
Inspiration Photo for November. 

I must admit it took me a wee while to
figure out how I would incorporate my card from this photo.
I looked through my STAMPloration Stash only to find
I didn't have any leaves - which I thought I would go with. Alas!
However I decided to ink up some feathers 
and my card was started.
I chose Memento Lulu Lavender & Dessert Sand which were
fussy cut. Now I needed a soft background so inked up
ARTplorations Foiled Again in the same colours cutting it with the
This was backed with matching coloured cs.
My Simply is from STAMPlorations Bold Sentiments
 inked with Memento Sweet Plum.
The Hello Die is
I finished off with some purple cotton.

You have the whole month to play and I hope
you will come join us before the mad rush of December
catches us up all too quickly. 
Below are the STAMPloration products I used here.
preview-web-stencil-023-foiledagain.jpeghello-worddiepreview-CrazyDoubleRunningStitches-Rectangle

preview-gorgeous3x5preview-SheryRuss_BigTrendyFeathers

Do you like what you see here and would like to
purchase some of the fabulous products?
You can get a 20% off just by using my code
STAMPGIRLINA.

Thanks for dropping in today.
Hope to see you over at STAMPlorations this month.



5 comments:

maria f. said...

And a feather it is! (I think it could be either a feather or leaf biscuit on that lovely napkin.) Pretty in purple, your card Ina.

Mac Mable said...

You came up with a great idea Ina form the photo inspiration. Such a pretty effect with the background stencil and colours. Love how you picked up the lilac/purple bow and the two colours on the feathers ares pot on with the leaf biscuit and the ribbon. Very creative card x

lostinpaper said...

Feathers were a great leaf alternative, love that subtle pattern in the background, you have used the inspiration perfectly Ina!

cm said...

Like you, I wasn't sure whether a leaf or a feather cookies was tempting us (I went leaf), which had me stumped for a bit as well! Your feather decision turned out wonderfully; they're lovely and oh, how pretty that lightly stenciled background! Inspired and inspiring!
Hugs~carol

Julie B said...

Great minds eh Ina! Your soft interpretation is so pretty. :)