Pages

Monday 1 June 2020

Acrylic Block Stamping for Mix It Up

Hello and Welcome to today's post for
This month we are looking for some
Acrylic Block Stamping with our
Anything Goes Challenge.
Before I go any further if you are a regular visitor 
I must explain why you are seeing this card
when only a few days ago you saw the same stamps
 and with similar colours!
This one was made for the above challenge,
blogged and scheduled quite some time ago.
***
Once more I have played with one of my
favourite stamp sets Creative Chaos
from Visible Image.
Don't you just love that grungy black frame?
My good friend Aussie aNNie created it for me
making my card look extra nice. Thanks Annie.
I did my stamping a little different by
inking my SU colours of 
Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey
onto the edge of  my acrylic block and swiping
in different directions. Also added some extra swiping 
just by inking the fine edge like you would with a credit card.
I then inked my main flower and
around the edges with stamps from the set above. 
Using some of the shaving cream leftovers I 
coloured my paper for the cut flower head and then again
 with a smaller cut and popped both.
Sentiment is from STAMPlorations.
Attached to SU Groovy Guava card stock.

Hope you like my make and pop over
to see what my Team Mates created then
come join in the Gallery this month.
Thanks for dropping in.


11 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and amazing colours, glad you liked the grunge frame.

Shona Erlenborn said...

Amazing creation, Ina. Love the color combination!

Judy Woodland said...

What a fabulous card, beautifully executed. I love the technique and am going to try it. Wonderful colors and design here. Just stunning!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your acrylic block stamped design is gorgeous. Wonderful colors too.

Darlene said...

WOW ... just gorgeous Ina! GREAT job!

Kathy S said...

Just gorgeous, Ina!

Carol L said...

I'm glad I read your post because I thought I'd already seen and commented on this card previously! LOL It looks good in any context - the colors and design are fabulous!

Mac Mable said...

All grungy and artsy and I love it. The frame makes your fabulous card look like you 'made' on photoshop and I know it wasn't....amazing card Ina x.

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card and background Ina, I love these beautiful colors and that awesome flower!

Chris Dring said...

Gorgeous creation Ina! Love the colors, the stamps and how you've used your acrylic block and swiped color. Gotta try that!

Loll said...

Another beautiful card using this fabulous stamp set, Ina! The colours are so gorgeous and rich with colour. LOVE IT! Your grungy frame is awesome. Aren't stamping friends the best??!! xx