Pages

Monday 1 June 2020

Stencil Time at STAMPlorations

Hello and Welcome. As it is the first of the Month
it's time for my post for the









For this challenge I decided to  head back and use
a few of the older stencils and the main focus is on one of my favourites
 ARTplorations Flowers 1 Stencil.
I started my background smooching with
 Autumn Maple Crimson Magical's
then added Texture Paste through the 
and while wet sprinkled some Martha Stewart glitter.
(You may need to click on it to get a better view)
On to my topping. I used the
randomly then the flowers with texture paste.
After that was dry I put the flower stencil back and
sponged a mix of the above Magical's
and Lindy's Bougainvillea Fuchsia.
To highlight the flowers I added Art Alchemy Indian Pink Wax.
Distressed the edges and added a small popped frame.
Sentiment is from 
Finished by adding to white card base.

Here are the products I used
preview-flowers1preview-web-stencil-077-DotsAllOverpreview-stencil119-PlaidMakerpreview-SheryRussBloomHappy

Hope you like my colourful make.
Check out all the art work from all the Designers
and would love to see your stenciled creation
in our Gallery this month.
#Reminder
When playing in our challenges, you must display the challenge graphic 
AND link back directly to the challenge post 
(NOT to the main blog or the challenge section) 
via TEXT link in your blog post in order to qualify for the prizes. 

I will have a reminder for you in the middle of the month
just in case you get sidetracked.
Also there is a 20% discount if you use my code
STAMPGIRLINA to purchase goodies.
Thanks for popping in

6 comments:

Judy Woodland said...

Love, love, LOVE what you have done with those stencils. So inspiring, I'm pinning. This is FABULOUS!!! Gorgeous colors too.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This card is so gorgeous! Great mix of stencils used on it too. And, I love the colors.

*Vicki* said...

Stunning design with the stencils here Ina! Love those pink colors!

Carol L said...

You used those stencils to their full potential and this turned out lovely!

Mac Mable said...

Wonderful combination of the stencils and a really amazing, vibrant and unique card....Glorious Ina x.

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the mix. Great use of the stencils.