Pages

Monday 1 June 2020

Time to 'Layer' it Up at Happy Little Stampers

Can you believe we are half way into the year!
I know I can't. 
Our Challenge over at Happy Little Stampers
starts with our Watercolour Challenge.
This month our Anything Goes Option is Layers



Every now and then it is nice to go back to a technique
or something in your stash that is a favourite.
This is what I did here. I got out two that go so well together - 
SU Manhattan Flower EF and Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set.
Heat embossed the flowers in white then watercoloured  with
Nuvo Powders and fussy cut, popping up the smaller one .
This was attached to hand cut Manhattan Flower.
To add more layers I added more dry embossing with
Kaisercraft Leaves with paper to blend with the flower.
Corner rounded for effect. 
To finish my card I added Diamond Dust to the
 embossed background and front flower
instead of adding a sentiment.
Finished by adhering to my white card base.

Pop over and see what my Team Mates chose to inspire you
and join us in our Gallery this month.


10 comments:

Paper Therapy Ponderings said...

beautiful, love the colors
Barb Housner

Anna M. said...

This is amazing Ina! I love the embossing details and the layers!

Mac Mable said...

So very pretty Ina and full of wonderful layers x. Yes time is flying by quickly my end too x.

Judy Woodland said...

The way you have layered this card together is just brilliant. I love your colors and the design is absolutely FABULOUS!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

So pretty with all those wonderful layers.

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous Ina!

Carol L said...

The layers on this look amazing, and I love the fussy cutting you did to make the layers! The one rounded corner is a great accent too!

Lindsey said...

This may just be my favourite floral stamp! You've used it gorgeously here.

Helen said...

It's great when you drag out an oldie that hasn't seen the light of day for a while! A lovely card with clever layering!

Sue - said...

This is so pretty!