Pages

Saturday 7 November 2020

It's Word Week at Just Us Girls

 Hello and welcome to a new Month of Challenges at
It's Word Week with Vicki Hosting and choosing Triangles.
We have a new Guest and a big welcome to 
Joyce Mehrberg.


I had a lot of fun making my card especially with the
placement of my multitude of triangles.
I was looking for something colourful and came across
a piece that was just that in my bit box.
After placing them they looked rather ordinary so decided to
add an embossed Kaisercraft Chevron background.
Sentiment is from SU. Added a bit of hand drawing
to it and attached to metallic coloured card base.
Pop over and see what Joyce and the Girls
have created and come join in this week's
fun word challenge.
You could be our Chic of the Week and
in the running for a Guest Spot next year.
Thanks for dropping in
Till next time - Cherrio from













12 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is a fun idea. Love even the triangle doodling! Very cute card!

Judy Woodland said...

Oh my gosh,I love this so much. Those colors just pop against the white background, and all the textures make this card so interesting. It's FABULOUS......I think I might have to pin.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great design with all the layers of triangles.

lostinpaper said...

Looks like you have had such a wonderful time creating this one Ina, how fantastic are those bursts of colour!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun actually triangle usage love that pattern paper used

Lynne said...

Love this card. A great way to use the triangle bundle and it is so colorful.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your design is awesome! I love those scattered and layered triangles and your choice of the chevron background is perfect!

Helen said...

Great colours on your triangles, Ina! A super fun look! :)

Mac Mable said...

So unique and the geometric pattern looks so striking Ina x. A stunner of a card x.

Nancy said...

So happy you did something besides Christmas Ina. I was really feeling like a blew it this week! Your card is bright and fun! Well done!

Lisa Kind said...

I love the design of the triangles on your card. Very cool card!

Bobby said...

That paper is so pretty I would have hated to cut it up, Ina. I love the placement of the triangles. Such a fun card.