Pages

Sunday 1 November 2020

Thinking of You

Hello and Welcome to our Mix It Up
November Anything Goes Challenge.
This month is a fun option - we'd love to see you
Make Your Own Background!


If you follow my block regularly you will have already seen
a card very similar to this one.
In fact I made them at the same time, not knowing
which one I would use for which challenge.
My background is a mix of Lindy's Magical's,
Oxide Inks and Nuvo Powders.
I used ARTplorations Evolution Stencil
with distress crackle paint and clear rock candy.
While the candy was still wet I added glitter.
Sentiment is a die cut from an
 Australian Company - Crafts4U.
Attached to orange card base to finish.
Pop over and see how my Team Mates
show off their background makes
and come join the fun this month.

Mix It Up Challenge Blog

Till next time -


5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

I love how the beautiful bright colours flow on this card Ina!

Judy Woodland said...

Gorgeous colors, and I love the white paste with the stencil. Really adds texture and dimension. Stunning!!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful background and wonderful colors.

Helen said...

Love all the wonderful bright colours, Ina! I must bring out my powders again! Thanks for the inspiration and reminder!! :)

Mac Mable said...

Wow what vibrant and amazing colours and I always learn something when I pop in, thank you Ina x.