Pages

Sunday 1 November 2020

STAMPlorations November Stencil Challenge

Hello and Welcome to my creation for this month's


I have been out of town for a few weeks and came home to
an abundance of goodies from STAMPlorations and I had to 
use just a few here.


As time is short I made a CAS card
using  Lindy's Screamin' Banshee Black Magical's
(love the shimmery colours  it creates) 
for the background adding white texture paste with my new

After that was dry I cut part on an angle
cut from the 
I then cut another piece slightly larger
to use as a mat. This was smooched with
the Magical's and popped.
Finished with adhering to white card base.
Pop over and see what all the STAMPploration Family
created for this month and come join us.
There's always prizes to be won.
Thanks for dropping in.





5 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Awesome use of this stencil and that font in your sentiment is stunning!

Judy Woodland said...

This is so beautiful. The neutral colors really set off the stencil pattern and make it pop. I love it.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Lovely stencil designed card.

Helen said...

Love this colour, Ina! Wonderful design!

Mac Mable said...

Loving the Lindy magical and the stencilling with the white texture paste looks fabulous. Great design and thank you for the inspiration Ina x.