Pages

Saturday 4 June 2022

'Hello'

 The New Challenge over at Color Hues
is live and looking for Black and Yellow
I saw a card similar to what I made over on Pinterest
and it is perfect for the CAS Mix Up Challenge
(Welcome back)



You all know how much I love my stencils and 
Lindy's Magical's so these two challenges
just made for some fun play time.
Lots of die cutting as I didn't know which ones I would use.
(I have leftovers)
My yellow background is Lindy's Yellow Rose of Texas,
Stencil is AALL&Create Cracked Walls 1 #37
through Ranger Opaque Crackle Texture Paste.
Added itty bits of washi tape Cut Tear Layer #9 
and a touch of Tim's Speckles in the corner.
Simple sentiment from STAMPlorations,
inking the edges as I did before adhering
to white card base.
* My CAS Mix is Smooching,Texture Paste, Stencilling, 
Die Cuts, Washi Tape, Stamping.
* Black & Yellow colours for Color Hues
Thanks for popping in and checking my card out.


11 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Dramatic colour combination and a striking mixed media card Ina x.

Loll said...

WOW! Amazing design with your crackle paste stenciling and the gorgeous shades of yellow magicals, Ina. The black flower dies are such an amazing contrast to the yellow background. The washi tape adds just the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!! xx

Lindsey said...

This is beautiful! A great CAS, mixed media design. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Karen said...

It's a wonderful mix! I just saw the Magical powders in action recently, and your card inspires me to think very hard about adding some to my stash! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Bonnie said...

Wonderful use of crackle paste and the added texture is amazing with the Brusho background! Love the black silhouette flowers added to the design! So glad to see you at CAS Mix Up, Ina! A perfect share for Color Hues too!

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning in colours and design, just love this, tried to comment yesterday but blogger only allows me a certain of comments a day! ♥

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great card design and colors!

_chevron2 said...

This is a beautiful card! so dramatic and perfect color balance!!

Nancy said...

You are a master at mixed media. Everything is always so balanced, Ina! Thanks for being with us at Color Hues, your card is lovely!

nancy littrell said...

So pleased you joined us at CAS Mix Up Stencil Pastes/Gels June Challenge, Ina. I LOVE all your different textured mixed media layers and products. A beautiful and artsy card that is perfect for all your challenges. TFS my friend. Love and Hugs..Nancy

Darnell said...

This is magnificent, Ina! You've really made the colors come alive and the paste texture and artful design are amazing. Thank you for playing in the CAS Mix Up challenge! Hugs, Darnell (June GD)